- 2 cups (280 gm) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (130 gm) jaggery powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups (480 ml) buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons (60 gm) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl except the baking soda.
- After you have a homogeneous mixture, add the baking soda and mix well.
- Let the batter rest for 5 mins.
- Add the batter to a hot waffle iron and cook on medium temp for 10 mins.
Use MiHeSo Coffee Peanut Spread as a topping and enjoy a healthy breakfast.